June 14, 2013

34 Weeks


How far along?  34 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs

 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly.  Maternity shirts are a must. I am still squeezing into regular shorts though. Im using a hair tie to "expand" my shorts. ;)

Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Best moment this week: Hearing my sweeties heartbeat.

Movement: All of the time! She is definitely began to kick me in the ribs though.  I thought I had felt her do that before, but oh no, this is no comparison.  I swear I feel like she is trying to re arrange my rib cage of some days.

  Food cravings: Sweets. and Chili Cheese Fries. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good. If I drink something sweet in the morning I will get sick, but other than that I am good to go.

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks...

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. 

Looking forward to: Birthday weekend getaway with my sweet husband. Orlando here we come <3


2 comments:

  1. You are almost there! Lookin' awesome!

    http://thelittlebarrasfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I think I had Mcdonald's French fries way too often while I was pregnant..I think it was the salt I was craving

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha