June 20, 2013

35 Weeks


How far along?  35 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs (Okay baby Chloe.. Its time for mama to quit gaining weight now!!)

 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly.  I only have about 3-4 outfits I can wear out now.  Im wearing Chris's shirts around the house to stay comfy though.


I do have one pair of jeans I can still wear with ease and still button them! Pre Preggo Jeans. Super Proud of that =)

Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Best moment this week: Finishing up all of the baby shopping. We are all ready for you!

Movement: All of the time. Ive been awake since 6 this morning, it now almost 1 and she hasn't stopped moving at all.  Im starting to think she never sleeps.



  Food cravings: Still.. Chili Cheese Fries!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good. If I drink something sweet in the morning I will get sick, but other than that I am good to go.

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks...

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Im trying to stay happy. But between mood swings, starting to swell a little bit, and carrying around all this extra weight, Ive got to be honest. You probably do not want to be around me right now. :(

Looking forward to: 35 Week Appointment tmrw :)



1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to see photos of you and see how well you are doing...and the baby! You look like you're enjoying a healthy and happy pregnancy but I know you are anxious for the due date now! Give your mother my love and a hug! Take care of yourself sweet girl! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha