June 25, 2013

36 Weeks


How far along?  36 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 36 lbs

 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly.  Maternity shirts are a must. I am still squeezing into regular shorts though. Wearing Chris's shirts while I'm home so I can stay super comfy. And Im using a hair tie to "expand" my shorts. ;)

Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Movement: All of the time!! 

  Food cravings: Chocolate and still chili cheese fries.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good. If I drink something sweet in the morning I will get sick, but other than that I am good to go.

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks...

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Its like a 50/50 split between being happy and moody. 

Looking forward to: Only 4 more weeks of being preggo. *hopefully :)*


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You look amazing. As hard as it is at times, try to enjoy every moment with Chloe. Soon you'll have to share her, and while that's amazing too, there is nothing like those moments when it is just the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It is fun to read these questionnaires :D I wish that I would have done this when I was pregnant with my son.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha