July 15, 2013

39 Weeks


I am planning on taking a chalkboard picture for this week, but I just wanted to go ahead and get this one posted. :)


How far along?  39 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 42 lbs



 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly. and wearing Chris's t shirts on a daily basis.

Stretch marks? Yes! I just had one appear over night. Right across my belly button. Hopefully it wont be too noticeable later on.

Movement: All of the time. Everyday. All day.

  Food cravings: Chocolate. Boiled peanuts. Im not sure if you girls know about them if you are from up north, but we make our own down here.  Ive been snacking on some of them today and baby Chloe kicks like crazy when I eat them. I wonder if she likes them too ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Im not queasy. But the past few days I have just had the worst cold or allergies ever.  

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Oh we had our first, yes first, hospital visit last night. I was having consistent contractions from 2pm yesterday. They were taking my breath away, I couldn't talk while having them, I was still walking through them. Tryed laying down, and sitting no help. Dr said go to hospital if I'm having them 3-5 mins apart for 2 hours consistently so we went.  Well we get there. I lay in triage for 3 HOURS and then they say sorry you aren't dialating any. Go home. Gee thanks for making me lay there so long.  My contractions ended up being 1-3 mins apart while at the hospital.  They said I'm in the latent phase of labor.  For you ladies who dont know what that means, it means you aren't dialating while having contractions bc they aren't strong enough or it's false labor so you deal with them :( They gave me a sleeping pill for last night thank goodness. I dont think I could have slept without it.

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Meeting our sweetheart.

4 comments:

  1. It will be nice to look back on the whole process and have all these tiny bits of information :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will def be a nice experience to look back on one day :)
      xo
      samantha

      Delete
  2. Having the labor signs is good...means you're getting ready to go! I know you're ready! I was surprised to see your update today! Hopefully you'll it will be THIS WEEK...for sure! Wishing you and your sweet baby the very best. I'm praying for you, sweet girl! Take care of yourself and just take it easy this week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY it's here!! You do not look like you gained 42 pounds at all...looking great! Can't wait to meet the little one!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha