July 16, 2013

my recent buys

You might think it looks like I have had quite the shopping bug lately.. Well you might be right!


The sissy in law and I went shopping at Target before my 38 week appointment last week. Newborn baby shoes $3. 1 pair of baby sunglasses and 4 headbands $4. Set of two baby sleepers $10.. They were too adorable to pass up.


I only went in looking for the 1 pair of baby sperrys but I came out with two. $25 for sperrys and $11 for the pink converse. I got size 2 (3 to 6 months) so she can grow into them and maybe wear them when she is getting into her crawling/walking stage.


$18 for "C" necklace - etsy


Chloes newborn baby gown. $22 


Tory Burch super silver tiny earrings. $13.99 eBay


Anchor jewelry - $12 eBay and did I mention free shipping!?


Bubble statement necklaces. I just love these. $20 for 2 at a local boutique in town.

So I got a few dealz here and there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha