July 18, 2013

DIY Pillows: Saw It Pinned It Did It


I just made these to go on our bed and I just fell in love with them!  
I printed the images on the fabric by running in through my HP printer.  Then I cut out a backing, I just used the same color as the front.  Sewed them together while inside out (wrong sides together). Turned them and then stuffed them with some super soft polyfil. 


Same instructions as the Mr. & Mrs. pillows. I just used a light pink polka dot as backing instead of the white.

Super cute and easy to make!

Easy peasy :)



Original Pin:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha