July 1, 2014

Christmas In July Snowman Mason Jar Topper


I am hosting our annual Christmas in July in our Olde Country Cupboard on Facebook.  If you are a wholesaler and interested in joining please send me an email at southernbellescentz@live.com

In honor of Christmas in July, I am reoffering all of the free patterns, my mom and I came up with a couple years ago.  This is a snowman mason jar head topper.  You can fill the jar with anything, such as a cookie mix, candy, or as shown fake snow.  The ideas are limitless.  The free pattern in located at the bottom of my side bar in the box.  Just click and download.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha