August 12, 2011

Friday Confessional

I confess.. I am super stoked. I leave Thursday AM for a my Bacchhhy Cruise ;)

I confess.. Im freakin out.. I have a month and a half to finish planning this wedding.

I confess.. I am helping my mom plan my own bridal shower. These are some ideas I have..


Having 2 things to drink.. Punch and Sangra in containers like these.. With cute little signs..


Small super cute wrapper favors for the guests..


You know those normal plain drink cups.. Dress them up with some personalized stickers.

I confess.. I find it AKWARD.. At my bridal shower.. you know you sit there open yours gifts while everyone "OOhhss and Ahhs" Can you say AKWARD. Im thinking with a glass of wine I can handle this ;)

I confess.. I had a late lunch with my future sissy. It went Great :)

I confess.. I am so ready to move outta this house.. Woah am I more ready than ever..

I confess.. I am ready for this weekend! See you lovely ladies later ;)




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Samantha, I just realized you had another blog and I love this one! The theme, the name and the photos are really cool. How exciting each day is for you now. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and enjoy yourself. It's a happy time for you and "hubby" so make the most of every day.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean about the awkward present opening at showers! I felt the same exact way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Those are some really cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awkward at your own shower!! ha :) have fun on the cruise & can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm worried about everyone staring at me while I open presents too. But I agree with you, with some wine I'm sure everything will be fine!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha